Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spring Break 2012

Last week was my Spring Break from school!  It started with an Easter weekend spent with Nick's family, who came up from Charleston to visit.  His nephew had a blast playing with the puppies and finding Easter eggs in the yard.  I had a blast playing the Easter bunny!



Nick headed back to work for a couple days while I worked on school work and enjoyed sleeping in late!  Wednesday, we headed to Florida for a little vacation.  Nick's parents took us down to the gulf coast of Florida.  I was introduced to some of his family and had some fun in the sun!  We celebrated my 26th birthday while we were in Florida.  We went to Hooter's (my first trip) and then had some fun by the pool!



We had a great time!  Sad that the break is now over, but looking forward to our next vacation in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment