Friday, February 11, 2011

Adventures in Babysitting

Rilee came to spend the night with me last night!  And we had a blast watching Disney movies, reading books, and playing Barbies!  She came with me to Jazzercise class this morning and was very well behaved!  We also ventured to  Publix, Walmart, and to get my hair cut!  I love getting to spend one-on-one time with her!  I think Rosey enjoys her visits as well!


On another note...
I've lost another pound this week!!!!

I've been dealing with a cough and "the crud" for most of the week.  I don't feel bad, but this cough is killing my throat and makes me sound like a boy!

I'm looking forward to heading to a Winterguard competition this weekend!  Since my kids can't compete this year, I'm excited to join Mallory and her guard in their competition season!  It will be fun to see what everyone is doing this year!

Not much else going on here...will post pics of the new hairdo soon!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment