Friday, February 4, 2011

Rilee

So just wanted to take the time to write a little bit about my favorite almost 4 year old...my Goddaughter, Rilee!



I was so excited when she was born and her parents asked me to take the role as her Godmother.  I take that as a huge compliment and hold her very near and dear to my heart!  

I make sure I play a big role in Rilee's life to make sure she knows I love her and to teach her and help her grow into a smart, caring, and sweet young lady!  Some of our favorite things to do together are read books, play Barbies, color, play doctor, dress up and just snuggle up together!

I've also had a big hand in making sure she grows up to cheer for the Gamecocks!  For almost every birthday and Christmas since she was born, I've made sure to get her something garnet and black!  

I am amazed at how smart Rilee is!  
She communicates very well and is already able to write her name and most of her letters!
She wrote this during church last Sunday all by herself!


I absolutely love this kid and love watching her grow each and every day!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment