Monday, January 3, 2011

Jazzercise



Tonight was my first night of Jazzercise class!  I have been once before with my sister and stepmom, but tonight I joined and plan to attend 3-4 times a week!  My friend Mallory also joined tonight, so we can go together when our schedules permit!  My stepmom has been doing these classes for months now and she looks GREAT!  I'm hoping to have some of the same results and feel better about myself!

Today was also my first day back at school after a lovely 2 week break for Christmas.  It was hard to pull myself out of bed this morning, but I enjoyed being back with the kids and getting down to work!  After work, I went grocery shopping and stocked up on some healthy food.  Then, I headed to see my friend Jessica and my Goddaughter Rilee.  I haven't seen them since Christmas, so I was excited to see all of Rilee's new toys!

Well that's all for now!

~Emily

1 comment: