Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Night at Mom's

Yesterday started off in a rush because I didn't want to pull myself out of bed, but once getting out the door and off to work, my day went better.  After work, I came home, ate lunch, then decided to get on the Wii fit and do some exercises.  I was on there for over an hour!  My sister came home from a trip to the mountains during this time, and then she got on a did a few activities!  We had fun playing on the Wii together!

On most Wednesday nights I go to my mom's house for dinner to spend time with her and my brother!  My sister usually has school on those nights, but since she's on break right now she was able to go with me last night.  My mom has a dog and a big back yard, so I always bring Rosey with me so she can run around and play with Cody.  They have a blast together!  By the end of the night, this is usually what they end up doing...



Last night we watched Sex & the City 2 with Mom.  Last week when we went for dinner we watched the first movie, introducing Mom to Sex & the City because she's never watched any of it before.  She seemed to really enjoy these movies!

Today, work was rather light because 3 of our classes were doing some testing during our meeting times, so we had some time to do some conferencing and planning.  We are going to work tomorrow even though we usually don't work on Fridays.  We are going to use this time to continue organizing the book room and complete some tasks we don't often have time to do!

Looking forward to another Jazzercise class tonight!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment