Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Days

Well, the snow started falling around midnight Monday morning, so this is what we woke up to:




Rosey really enjoyed running around in it and trying her best to eat it all up!



Around 4:30pm yesterday, they went ahead and cancelled school for today because the snow was going to turn to ice as the temperature dropped.  So I spent another day at home today, but the roads have started to clear up.  I enjoyed getting out a little bit ago to eat at Ruby Tuesdays!  Here's a few pics I took today of the ice:



And Rosey eating the ice:



It has started melting some, but the temperature is supposed to drop pretty low again tonight, so school has been cancelled again!  We were only supposed to have a 3 day school week as it is with Thursday and Friday as in-service days, so now the students get a whole week off!  And Monday is a holiday as well!  Won't be digging it as much when we have to make all of this up, but I've been enjoying getting to sleep in and lay around!

I did do a P90x workout last night since Jazzercise class was cancelled!  It kicked my butt...I'm so sore today!  Going to try to motivate myself to do other workout tomorrow before heading to Mom's for dinner!

Yay for snow/ice days!!!  Especially in SC!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment